Hard Luck: Teacher Almost Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth

This man almost got lucky when his students poisoned his drink.

A North Carolina middle school student placed cleaning solution into a teacherís drink last week, school officials confirmed to WNCN-TV on Monday, which led to the teacherís hospitalization.

While the station said the cleaning solution was determined to be non-toxic, Jeffrey Jennings ó a seventh-grade science teacher at East Lee Middle School in Sanford, North Carolina ó became nauseated with a headache and had to go to an urgent care center after drinking the tainted soda on his desk Tuesday, his wife told WRAL-TV.

The station interviewed his wife about it.

teacher-tainted-drink-2-1024x589.jpg

At last check Jeffrey Jennings was rocking back and forth in the corner crying to the Lord, "Take me! Take me!

Better luck next time.

Posted by: Howie at 08:19 AM

Comments

1 did she break comments?

Posted by: Odie Wan Kenodie at April 04, 2017 05:50 PM






Processing 0.0, elapsed 0.0032 seconds.
15 queries taking 0.0025 seconds, 9 records returned.
Page size 5 kb.
Powered by Minx 0.7 alpha.