Father Teaches Young Daughter to Shoot at Muslims Who Aren't the Right Kind of Muslims
Awwww, they grow up so fast. [sniff ... sniff]
She shoots just like all of them; point it down the street and blaze away!
Posted by: Kafiroon at May 30, 2013 02:05 PM
Posted by: Rusty at May 30, 2013 02:17 PM
Everyone needs a target for training after all and they make a good one.
Posted by: HerWrath at May 30, 2013 02:39 PM
This is a win-win situation (for us, in the West.)
1. Muslims killing other Muslims; they are doing our job FOR us, on their own nickel! (War is SO much easier when your enemy is killing themselves, and you don't have to do anything but watch and enjoy the show.)
2. Better them killing each other there, than them killing theinnocent and uninvolvedsomewhere else (like Israel, Europe, or America.)
3. If daughter gets her head blown off by someone down-range shooting back, then:
3a. One less militant Muslim to worry about.
3b. She won't be able to attack us, when she grows up.
3c. She won't be able to improve her shooting skills, and use them against us when she grows up.
3d. Maybe Daddy will have a change of heart about what he is doing with his life, and his life-choices, if he sees his child get her brains blown out right in front of him.
4. She is wasting ammo, which costs $ to replace; so less ammo less money availablefor more effective kinds of jihad, ANOTHER two-fer!
5. She is learning one of the least efficient styles of firing, i.e. "spray and pray", which is fine by me, since she'll probably waste a huge amount of ammo, to no result, over a lifetime. I prefer it when my enemies are poor shots,that areunlikely to hit me. It's also great when theyrun themselves out of ammo quickly and frequently.
Posted by: Ken Zevo at May 30, 2013 04:26 PM
Posted by: free` at May 30, 2013 06:42 PM
Posted by: moe hamhead at May 30, 2013 07:37 PM
Posted by: terawattzup at May 31, 2013 04:11 AM
Awwww, they blow up so fast. [sniff...sniff]
There, fixed it for ya.
Posted by: RonUSA at May 31, 2013 03:54 PM
Processing 0.01, elapsed 0.005 seconds.
15 queries taking 0.0035 seconds, 16 records returned.
Page size 8 kb.
Powered by Minx 0.7 alpha.