Meet Holocaust Denier: Egyptian Blogger Muhammad Isma'il Salama

Salama: "Six Million Jews Could Not Have Died In European Nazi Camps"

 photo egyptianblogger_holocaustdenier_zpsc0bd84f9.jpg

Click image above or here to read the rest

The bitches blog is here. He is also on Twitter. I googlish translated his 'about' and laughed at 'unemployed':

 photo egyptianblogger_holocaustdenier_2_twitter_zps6b1c3fa8.jpg

Posted by: Stable Hand at 11:59 AM

Comments

1 Well if he doesn't believe 6 million Jews were killed, I'm sure he won't complain when 6 million Muslims are exterminated. It'll just be another hoax.

Posted by: Moshe Ben Avram at January 27, 2013 01:25 PM

2 I used to hang out over at The Sandmonkey's blog during the Iraq war, and there would regularly be posters with nonsense like this. It all has to do with the Hamas Covenant, and the advertising campaign to convince Muslims that they each have an individual duty to murder every Jew on the face of the earth and re-conquer every square inch of land ever held by a Muslin regime.

That advertising campaign has been going on since 1988, and they found out a long time ago that most Muslims, like everybody else, are pretty much live-and-let-live types. They need a good reason to hate somebody else.

Hamas has endeavored to supply those "good reasons" -- because the Jews didn't co-operate in giving them "good reasons" they decided to make them up.

There are some truly wild distortions of history and outright lies about alleged atrocities floating around.

This guy is repeating cr@p he heard elsewhere.

Posted by: valerie at January 27, 2013 04:25 PM

3 American Jews will never forgive the right wing of American politics for what happened.

Posted by: occam at January 27, 2013 06:41 PM

4 @ Occam: normally you and I don't see eye to eye. That being said, however, I have to agree with you on this one. 70% of American Jews are blind to the realities of whats going on, be it from a religious point of view to a secular one. That leaves us 30% to carry on on the right and hope our brethren finally see the light some day.

Posted by: Moshe Ben Avram at January 28, 2013 06:41 AM

5 "3 American Jews will never forgive the right wing of American politics for what happened."

As I recall it was left-wing democrats in charge of the country (USA) at the time or are you ignorant of that fact?

The Nazis were also pretty careful to hide what was going on from their own people ( the jews and the other 5 million murdered that usually dont get mentioned as well as even more Russian POWs and people from all the conquered countries as forced labor who didnt have a healthy survival rate either.)

But then with 60 million people murdered by Stalin and the commies in Russia (more leftwingers/statists) how many of those were jews ?

Posted by: wintont at January 28, 2013 08:24 AM

6 egyptian poet/educator - UNEMPLOYED

any wonder why ?

Doesnt look egyptian - probably a mossad agent (in a double cover as mossad is not stupid enuf to put someone in as an egyptian who looks anything but, so therefore must not be a mossad agent except that he could be --- those tricky mossad guys know all the tricks....)

No doubt will be killed by islamists just to 'be safe'

Posted by: wintont at January 28, 2013 08:29 AM

7 If George S Patton was alive today (who went to the death camps to see for himself with Ike), he would have no trouble pistol whipping this liar and then pushing his face into the mass graves.

An Islamist .... adherant in that religion of lies (its right there in their manual).

Posted by: wintont at January 28, 2013 08:33 AM

8 someone should republish the Nuremberg trial transcripts along with the documentaries of rescuing American and British troops using bulldozers to bury the tens of thousands of dead from Nazi death camps in Germany.

Posted by: john spielman at January 28, 2013 09:10 AM

9 This started with mohamad murdering the Jewish Quareshi tribe because they would not convert, and one of their female writers made fun of mohamad's new 'religion'. Nothing ever changes. Jewish gals are still pulling their noses and kicking their asses today.

Posted by: EROWMER at January 28, 2013 04:19 PM

10 The "holocaust" was 70 yrs ago.

Over 60 million people were killed during WW2.t is claimed that 6 million of them were Jews. 10% of the total.

I hope the world doesn't forget about the other 54 million that died in that cluster fuck.

When I think of the tens of millions of innocent children blown to pieces and those horribly wounded that took days to die under the rubble of bombed buildings it makes me sick. How can man do this to each other? What is the reward that is worth such suffering.

Posted by: Sal at January 28, 2013 11:12 PM






Processing 0.0, elapsed 0.0037 seconds.
15 queries taking 0.0022 seconds, 18 records returned.
Page size 10 kb.
Powered by Minx 0.7 alpha.