Iranian/Syrian Backed PFLP-GC Carries Out Military Exercises In Eastern Lebanon
PFLP-GC (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - Central Command) is designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization by U.S.
, EU, Canada & Israel
Interesting development with these assmaggots:
In a sign of what the Lebanese should expect if Iranian and Syrian backed Hezbollah assumes power in Lebanon, the Syrian backed Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command ( PFLP-GC ) carried out Saturday a military exercise at their Qosaya base in the Bekaa, in eastern Lebanon near the Syrian borders according to Central news Agency.
The report added that residents of nearby villages could hear the echoes of gunfire and explosions coming from the base.
.....The organization carried out dozens of attacks in Europe and the Middle East during the 1970s and 1980s and is known for cross-border terrorist attacks into Israel using unusual means, such as hot air balloons and motorized hang gliders. The group's primary focus now is on guerrilla operations in southern Lebanon. Its attacks usually come from over the Lebanese border and its presence in the PA-administered territories is minimal. Its attacks against Israel include:
* Blowing up a Swissair plane (February 21, 1970); 47 murdered.
* An attack on a bus of children from Avivim , a moshav near the Lebanese border (May 21, 1970); 12 Israeli children murdered.
* An attack in Kiriyat Shmonah in the far north of Israel (April 11, 1974); 18 Israeli civilians murdered.
* The kidnapping of 3 Israeli soldiers in 1982 who were exchanged on May 20, 1985, for 1150 Palestinian prisoners.
* “The night of the hang-gliders” (November 25, 1987); 6 Israeli soldiers murdered.
My, they even have a website
Posted by: Stable Hand
at 02:33 PM
Processing 0.0, elapsed 0.0041 seconds.
13 queries taking 0.0035 seconds, 7 records returned.
Page size 6 kb.
Powered by Minx 0.7 alpha.